COVID Update: October 1, 2020
The Ashland At Home (AAH) Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to suspend all operations effective November 1, 2020 until contact restrictions related to COVID-19 have been lifted and plans for a successful restart are in place.
The Board will continue to monitor the facts on the ground and meet as needed to discuss, evaluate and ultimately plan for a restart. Members and volunteers who were active on November 1 and others who have contacted the Board will periodically receive updates about plans related to AAH. All communication to AAH after Nov. 1, 2020 should be sent to: Ashland At Home, PO Box 1349, Ashland, OR 97520.
The Board looks forward to when they can share news that AAH is ready to welcome old and new members and volunteers to restart services and programs that engage and support members to thrive as they age. In the meantime, thank you for your support over the past nine years and for your understanding.
- AAH and Mountain Meadows representatives discuss building communities for older residents on KSKQ’s (89.5 FM) Age of Adventure” program (Dec. 27, 2015)
- A variety of pieces about our inclusion in a national study on the effectiveness of villages
- Villages on the NBC Nightly News (Jan. 24, 2014)
- Ashland At Home featured on SOPTV’s Immense Possibilities (April 26, 2013)
- Interview with AAH President Barbara Jarvis and Executive Director Katharine Danner (Feb. 8, 2013) on JPR’s Jefferson Exchange
- New organization to help Ashland seniors (Oct. 6, 2012), Ashland Daily Tidings
- Beacon Hill Village Celebrates 10 Years of Growth, August 19, 2011
- Aging at Home: For a Lucky Few, a Wish Come True (Feb. 9, 2006), New York Times